The story and the difference...
The recent instability in our nation’s health and stock markets highlight the importance of a proper financial and life insurance check-up. While many families know they need this check-up, it can be difficult to decide who to ask or where to go for advice. Receiving financial advice from a fiduciary and someone you can trust, has never been more important. A large majority of investment and insurance brokers are not obligated to have your best interests in mind. This is the reason when Clint Dosio founded Dosio Wealth Management, he said he wanted to create a boutique family practice…
“that gives advice you can trust, as if we were giving it to our own family. This means putting our client’s needs first and giving financial advice with integrity, competency and diligence to help our clients plan for their future and their legacy, all with concierge level customer service that makes our clients feel like family.
So, how is working with Clint at Dosio Wealth Management different than larger firms and banks?
· Long Term Relationships: Clint believes in long term relationships and works to earn your continued trust. Instead of feeling like a number among the masses at a larger firm, Dosio Wealth Management clients are treated like family. Many large firms cycle through wealth managers for a variety of reasons, and this can be frustrating for clients. The continuity of care that clients receive at Dosio Wealth Management, through a consistent relationship with a wealth manager who understands their needs, family, and goals, can bring confidence and comfort.
· Direct access: We all know how extremely frustrating it is to call a large financial firm’s contact center, be sent through an automated phone tree, only to repeatedly explain an issue to different representatives. At Dosio Wealth Management, Clint personally knows each of his clients and provides his clients with personal access to meet their needs in a timely and efficient way.
· Non-proprietary financial advice: Many larger financial firms resort to cookie cutter portfolios for the masses and are bound by agreements to use only specific investment companies. This one-size-fits-all approach may not always provide the best performance for clients. At Dosio Wealth Management, they know their clients have unique needs and goals, and tailor their advice to each individual by leveraging the best technology and financial investment strategies available.
· Non-proprietary insurance strategies: Dosio Wealth Management uses insurance companies that best fit their clients’ needs. Many larger firms limit choices of insurance products to only specific products or companies, but DWM’s ability to broker a large variety of insurance services and companies gives their clients enhanced opportunities.
· Trust Services: DWM’s trust services allow them to facilitate their clients’ estate planning trusts and charitable foundations. In the past, larger firms have charged very high fees for trust accounts, but clients are no longer limited to those options. LPL Financial Representatives offer access to Trust Services through The Private Trust Company N.A., an affiliate of LPL Financial.
· Competency: Clint holds a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERs™ (CFP®) certificate, a Master’s degree in Financial Planning and has over 13 years of professional experience in financial services. He has managed over 120+ million dollars in client assets and continues to provide his clients with a superior standard of excellence. Clint has the extensive training, knowledge, and abundant experience to provide a holistic, personalized approach with each client.
Service to others:
Clint highly values family and service to others. He not only serves in leading worship at Crosswater Community Church but is also very involved with the Global Missions program as well as serving as a board member for Deeply Rooted Grounds - a non-profit that helps feed impoverished children in Central America. In fact, having a drive to serve people and a fascination for finance is what drove him to become a financial planner. He understands the importance of personalized customer service, especially when it comes to his clients’ hard-earned savings. For this reason, Dosio Wealth Management has a limited number of clients to allow the time and focus necessary to provide concierge customer service.
DWM’s 4 step comprehensive planning process includes:
Consultation and Discovery: The consultation meeting allows DWM to understand their client’s dreams, goals and needs to create a customized financial solution for them.
Design and Analyze: Using DWM’s extensive experience, specialized technology and partners at LPL Financial network, they create a customized strategy to meet their clients’ personal, retirement, investment, insurance, company retirement, tax, estate planning and philanthropic objectives.
Strategy Refinement and Implementation: Once clients have received their personalized custom wealth management plan, Clint will work with client’s to continue to review and refine the strategy to best suit their needs. DWM then will then implement the plan, providing them confidence in knowing that they have received highly skilled advice and wealth management.
Monitor and Review: Because life circumstances inevitably change and evolve, Dosio Wealth Management regularly monitors and reviews investment and wealth management strategies to ensure client’s goals and needs remain the primary focus.
Meet The Founder
Clint Dosio, CFP® MPAS®
Clinton Dosio is the founder and chief wealth management strategist at Dosio Wealth Management. He is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ and has obtained his FINRA Series 7 and 66 registrations as well as his life and health insurance licenses. Prior to starting Dosio Wealth Management, Clinton served as the Vice President for Wealth Management with Fidelity Bank and also served as a Wealth Manager for USAA Wealth Management providing comprehensive financial planning and advice.
Clinton has over 13 years of experience in the financial services industry, with a thorough knowledge in the following areas:
· Personal and retirement planning
· Life Insurance Planning
· Estate planning
· Risk management and income strategies
· Investment strategies
· Asset protection strategies and insurance planning
· Tax, Stock Option and company retirement planning
· Philanthropic planning
Clinton graduated with a bachelor's degree in business finance from Liberty University and a master's degree in financial planning. He holds the Master Planner Advanced Studies® designation from the College for Financial Planning. He also has collegiate teaching experience as an adjunct instructor.
Clinton loves spending time with his wife and three children. Clinton is very involved with his church you can see him at Crosswater Community Church leading worship and also the global missions program. Clinton is on the board for Deeply Rooted Grounds, a non-profit that helps impoverished individuals by providing food, water and other community-based programs, sharing hope to those in need. A fun fact about Clinton is that he loves to compete in and teach Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.